Home Health Care, Benefits, and Programs for Military and For Military FamiliesYou Served Us, Now Let Us Serve You
Home care is a favorable option for most veterans, active duty members and their families needing assistance. With more service members returning home from duty, the need for medical care in the home is increasing significantly. Services and procedures that are needed today require a greater emphasis on skilled care, communication, experience and flexibility. With the help of our caregivers, we are here to provide you the support you need to survive and thrive.
Helping Veterans, Active Duty Service Members and Their Families
Our dedicated team helps manage care for many injured service members and their families for a wide variety of conditions or injuries. Maxim provides nursing, personal care, companion services, therapy and other home care assistance.
The Maxim Advantage
- Contracted nationally and locally with the VA, both TRICARE regions, Medicaid and most major commercial insurances
- 24-hour services, including all holidays and weekends
- Certified by The Accreditation Commission for Health Care (ACHC)
- Matching patients with ideally-suited caregivers
- Thorough, routine assessments by licensed clinical supervisors to ensure quality delivery of patient care