When health is compromised, we are here to help
Our team of nurses and caregivers provide a comprehensive level of care and support in the comfort of the home. We work with patients, families, and physicians to implement a plan that promotes clinical excellence and outstanding customer service. Maintaining a fulfilling daily life for our patients by providing exemplary nursing care is our priority.
Skilled Care Home Health Care
Our nurses (LPN, LVN and RN) provide private duty care and treatments for chronic and acute illnesses and disabilities for adult, elderly and pediatric patients. Our services include:
- Private Duty Nursing
- Tracheostomy and ventilator management
- Enteral care and management
- Intermittent skilled nursing visits
Unskilled Care In Home Care
Aide and other services are provided to assist with bathing, daily hygiene, meals, mobility and transfers. Services include:
- Personal Care
- Companion Care
- Respite Care
Carlsbad Counties Served
*Actual services provided vary by office. Please contact your local office to determine the services provided.
- San Diego
Our non-medical companions provide assistance in the home to help our patients feel more comfortable and allow them to remain independent. Our companion services include:
- Escorting to appointments and social events
- Assistance with pet care
- Reminder (medications, appointments, dates, routines)
- Preparing meals and feeding
- Performing light housekeeping
- Errands (prescription pick-up, dry cleaning)
- Organizing, shipping, and reading mail
- Grocery shopping
- Entertaining (games, crafts, reading)
- Safety Supervision
- Sitter services are available both in the home and in assisted living facilities
- Respite / Relief for primary caregiver
Our qualified and compassionate caregivers work to keep you or your loved one healthy and safe by providing assistance with many different personal care activities. Our personal care services are tailored to meet the individual needs of each one of our patients and are available 24-hours a day, seven days a week, including all holidays and weekends.
Our level of service and highly trained, screened, and credentialed healthcare professionals meet and exceed the healthcare industry’s highest standards. Our personal care services include:
- Assistance with personal care (bathing, dressing, grooming, etc.
- Stand-by assistance with walking and transfers
- Helping start the day and end the day (getting out of and into bed, dressing)
- Assistance with toileting and incontinence
Respite care services enable individuals to comfortably remain in their own environments, while providing caregivers with a much-needed interval of rest or relief. A period of respite may be a few hours to a few days in length. These short-term breaks can help to relieve stress, restore energy, and promote balance in your life. Our respite services include:
- Assistance with activities of daily living
- Performing personal care (bathing, grooming, etc)
- Meal preparation
- Performing light housekeeping
- Providing companionship
- Oral hygiene and skin care
- Incontinence care
- Assistance with ambulation
- Providing transfer assistance
- Obtaining pulse, temperature, and respiration*Actual services provided vary by office. Please contact your local office to determine the services provided.
As signs of autism begin to appear in a child's life, parents are usually the first to notice the symptoms.
They may observe that their child is not responsive to other people, avoids eye contact, or engages in repetitive and sometimes harmful behavior. Raising a child is a rewarding and challenging time for any family, but when children are faced with the behavioral or developmental issues associated with autism, sometimes extra support and guidance is needed. That’s where we come in.
Our services are designed to meet the unique needs of children and their families, helping everyone overcome obstacles and create foundations for future success. In the comfort of a child's home, we come to the aid of children by offering services such as Applied Behavior Analysis (ABA).
What is ABA Therapy?
Applied Behavior Analysis (ABA) is the most comprehensive and effective approach to improving the lives of children and the families of children with autism. The ABA approach uses a mixture of psychological, educational, and developmental techniques based upon the needs of the child. This includes teaching social, motor, language, communication, and cognitive skills.
What is the purpose of an ABA program?
- Increase skills in language, play, and socialization
- Decrease challenging behaviors that interfere with learning and daily functioning
- Reduce or eliminate ritualistic or self-injurious behaviors
- Increase attention span
- Increase independence and improve adaptive skills
Studies have shown that ABA techniques are a proven treatment and the method of choice for treating individuals with Autism Spectrum Disorder (ASD) at any level. Even if the child does not achieve a “best outcome” result of normal functioning levels in all areas, nearly all children with autism benefit from intensive ABA programs.
Autism is the most common condition of the Autism Spectrum Disorders (ASDs), a category of neurological disorders marked by noticeable impairment in areas of development. It is typically identified within the first three years of a child's life, and is characterized by:
- Difficulties with social interactions
- Repetitive behaviors
- Verbal and nonverbal communication problems
- Obsessive or severely limited activities and interests
- Asperger's Syndrome, a milder form of autism, is characterized by children who display autistic social behaviors but have advanced language skills.*Actual services provided vary by office. Please contact your local office to determine the services provided.
Department of Developmental Services
Department of Developmental Services Website
Department of Developmental Services Phone number: 916-654-1987