4151 Sycamore Dairy Rd, Fayetteville, NC 28303
When health is compromised, we are here to help
Our team of nurses and caregivers provide a comprehensive level of care and support in the comfort of the home. We work with patients, families, and physicians to implement a plan that promotes clinical excellence and outstanding customer service. Maintaining a fulfilling daily life for our patients by providing exemplary nursing care is our priority.
Skilled Care Home Health Care
Our nurses (LPN, LVN and RN) provide private duty care and treatments for chronic and acute illnesses and disabilities for adult, elderly and pediatric patients. Our services include:
- Private Duty Nursing
- Tracheostomy and ventilator management
- Enteral care and management
- Intermittent skilled nursing visits
Unskilled Care In Home Care
Aide and other services are provided to assist with bathing, daily hygiene, meals, mobility and transfers. Services include:
- Personal Care
- Companion Care
- Respite Care
Fayetteville Counties Served
*Actual services provided vary by office. Please contact your local office to determine the services provided.
We offer a wide array of home and community-based services for children and adults with intellectual and developmental disabilities.
These services are designed to help individuals with special needs achieve their full potential. Trained IDD professionals work with families, case managers and the individual to develop special, individualized plans focused on achieving both short- and long-range goals. These plans are adjusted as necessary throughout the year to ensure maximum results.
Focusing on habilitation (training), our IDD staff work one-on-one with these individuals both in the home and out in the community to teach new skills, while maintaining current skills and improving health outcomes. Services are designed to ensure that each individual participates in activities that support his or her definition of a meaningful day.
Individualized services may include:
- Community Living and Support: Enables the participant to live successfully in his/her own home or the home of his/her family or other natural supports, while being an active member of his/her community. This can include nursing-level care.
- Respite: Designed to provide families/primary caregivers with periodic relief. This can include nursing-level care.
- Supported Employment: Designed to assist participants with choosing, acquiring and maintaining a job.
- Community Networking: Day activities that support the participant in an integrated community setting, outside the individual’s private residence.*Actual services provided vary by office. Please contact your local office to determine the services provided.
Our behavioral services include IDD Support Services/Habilitation (North Carolina) and Intensive In-Community Services (New Jersey). These services offer:
- Assessment and psychotherapy services (performed by licensed mental health providers)
- Skills building interventions
- Mentoring and Respite Care
- Behavioral assessment and plan by a licensed Board Certified Behavior Analyst (BCBA)
- Assisting the child to engage in, or remain engaged in, appropriate behaviors
- Minimizing the child’s challenging behavior
- Utilizing principles of reinforcement to achieve goals
- Providing time structured activities
- Collaboration with, and support for the parent, guardian, and/or individual who customarily provides care, in an effort to provide ongoing behavioral support*Actual services provided vary by office. Please contact your local office to determine the services provided.
Allied Health Staffing Areas
- Surgical Technologist
- Sterile Processing Technicians
- Physical and Occupational Therapists
- Social Workers and Counselors
- Medical Assistants
- Respiratory Therapists
- Pharmacists and Pharmacy Technicians
- Administrative Assistants
- Executive Assistants
- Front Desk/Receptionists
- Customer Service Representatives
- Call Center Personnel
- Medical Office Assistants
- Financial Analysts
Facilities We Serve
We have the flexibility and resources to work with any type of healthcare organization. Our most common customers include, but are not limited to:
- Outpatient Clinics
- Surgery Centers
- Physical Groups
- Managed Care Organizations
- Assisted/Skilled Nursing Facilities
The key to our quality and longevity of service is our thorough pre-employment screening process. Candidates must demonstrate competency in several tests and be cleared via a multi-level background check.
Each local office is within a short proximity of any client we currently serve. We are only a short commute away and able to meet in person. This allows us to truly understand our clients’ wants and needs, providing the best service possible through increased accessibility and collaboration with our clients.
Strength in Numbers
Our resources include 800 healthcare recruiters nationwide available at all times through more than 150 offices and three strategic recruitment hubs. We will efficiently select your next employees from our carefully curated database of more than 65,000 caregivers and staff.
Since 1988 in response to a national nursing shortage, we have connected the nation’s top talent to a variety of healthcare partners. We specialize in creating meaningful career opportunities for medical professionals. We are passionate about connecting people to the work they love while filling critical staffing needs so that patients don’t go without care.
Healthcare Staffing Solutions
- Travel Services
- Workforce Management
- Non-Physician Practitioners
- Allied Health
- Revenue Cycle/Health Information Management
- Permanent placement
- Short-term local and travel contracts
- Long-term local and travel contract
- PRN (per diem)
Range of Specialties and Settings
- Long-term care
- Critical care
- Occupational health
- Ambulatory care and more!
Point of Entry (POE) Health Screenings
Keep your employees safe with point-of-entry health & temperature checks
Whether you are preparing to re-open or operating as an essential business, let us help keep your workforce safe during the COVID-19 pandemic. With over 30 years of experience in healthcare staffing, we are ready to support all businesses, large or small, set up an effective Point of Entry (POE) screening program today.
5 Key Benefits of our Point of Entry (POE) temperature check program include:
- Put the health and safety of your employees first. A series of pre-screen health questions will be made available for the employee to complete before an employee even enters the temperature screen area.
- We know healthcare. With our extensive database of healthcare professionals backed by a strong clinical infrastructure, we are better prepared to partner with you in your healthcare crisis response.
- Set-up is easier when you partner with us. Take some of the burden off your own team during an already-stressful time.
- Get access to daily screening data, including a post-shift review and PPE assessments.
- Our program is scalable. We can work to meet your safety and business needs.
Learn more about our POE Health and Temperature Checks here.
OverviewAs a nationwide provider of educational services, we have been making a difference in the lives of our students and school partners for over 20 years. We offer a wide range of related services including behavioral care (ABA), mental health, therapies, nursing and other professional services. Our commitment to communication, collaboration and personalized programming has made us a respected resource in the educational services industry.
What We Offer
- Consultative approach utilized to understand your unique staffing challenges
- Flexible billing options based on your budgetary needs
Extensive recruitment resources
- Local and national recruitment teams focused solely on school staffing
- Database of over 65,000 Special Education and Related Services professionals
- Proudly serving nearly 2,100 school clients
- Collaborative leadership team with over 100 years of combined experience in the educational services industry
Our wide variety of school-specific personnel includes:
- Administrative Staff
- Behavioral Interventionists
- Bilingual Staff
- Board Certified Behavior Analysts
- Case Managers
- General and Special Education Teachers
- Hearing and Vision Specialists
- Nurse Educators
- Nurses (RN, LPN, LVN, CSN, CNA)
- Occupational and Physical Therapists
- Orientation and Mobility Specialists
- School Psychologists
- Sign Language Interpreters
- Social Workers
- Speech Language Pathologists
- Teacher’s Aides