6051 N. Fresno St, Fresno, CA 93710
Allied Staffing, Healthcare Staffing, Point of Entry (POE) Health Screenings, School Staffing
When health is compromised, we are here to help
Our team of nurses and caregivers provide a comprehensive level of care and support in the comfort of the home. We work with patients, families, and physicians to implement a plan that promotes clinical excellence and outstanding customer service. Maintaining a fulfilling daily life for our patients by providing exemplary nursing care is our priority.
Skilled Care Home Health Care
Our nurses (LPN, LVN and RN) provide private duty care and treatments for chronic and acute illnesses and disabilities for adult, elderly and pediatric patients. Our services include:
- Private Duty Nursing
- Tracheostomy and ventilator management
- Enteral care and management
- Intermittent skilled nursing visits
Unskilled Care In Home Care
Aide and other services are provided to assist with bathing, daily hygiene, meals, mobility and transfers. Services include:
- Personal Care
- Companion Care
- Respite Care
Fresno Counties Served
*Actual services provided vary by office. Please contact your local office to determine the services provided.
Our non-medical companions provide assistance in the home to help our patients feel more comfortable and allow them to remain independent. Our companion services include:
- Escorting to appointments and social events
- Assistance with pet care
- Reminder (medications, appointments, dates, routines)
- Preparing meals and feeding
- Performing light housekeeping
- Errands (prescription pick-up, dry cleaning)
- Organizing, shipping, and reading mail
- Grocery shopping
- Entertaining (games, crafts, reading)
- Safety Supervision
- Sitter services are available both in the home and in assisted living facilities
- Respite / Relief for primary caregiver
Our qualified and compassionate caregivers work to keep you or your loved one healthy and safe by providing assistance with many different personal care activities. Our personal care services are tailored to meet the individual needs of each one of our patients and are available 24-hours a day, seven days a week, including all holidays and weekends.
Our level of service and highly trained, screened, and credentialed healthcare professionals meet and exceed the healthcare industry’s highest standards. Our personal care services include:
- Assistance with personal care (bathing, dressing, grooming, etc.
- Stand-by assistance with walking and transfers
- Helping start the day and end the day (getting out of and into bed, dressing)
- Assistance with toileting and incontinence
Respite care services enable individuals to comfortably remain in their own environments, while providing caregivers with a much-needed interval of rest or relief. A period of respite may be a few hours to a few days in length. These short-term breaks can help to relieve stress, restore energy, and promote balance in your life. Our respite services include:
- Assistance with activities of daily living
- Performing personal care (bathing, grooming, etc)
- Meal preparation
- Performing light housekeeping
- Providing companionship
- Oral hygiene and skin care
- Incontinence care
- Assistance with ambulation
- Providing transfer assistance
- Obtaining pulse, temperature, and respiration*Actual services provided vary by office. Please contact your local office to determine the services provided.
As signs of autism begin to appear in a child's life, parents are usually the first to notice the symptoms.
They may observe that their child is not responsive to other people, avoids eye contact, or engages in repetitive and sometimes harmful behavior. Raising a child is a rewarding and challenging time for any family, but when children are faced with the behavioral or developmental issues associated with autism, sometimes extra support and guidance is needed. That’s where we come in.
Our services are designed to meet the unique needs of children and their families, helping everyone overcome obstacles and create foundations for future success. In the comfort of a child's home, we come to the aid of children by offering services such as Applied Behavior Analysis (ABA).
What is ABA Therapy?
Applied Behavior Analysis (ABA) is the most comprehensive and effective approach to improving the lives of children and the families of children with autism. The ABA approach uses a mixture of psychological, educational, and developmental techniques based upon the needs of the child. This includes teaching social, motor, language, communication, and cognitive skills.
What is the purpose of an ABA program?
- Increase skills in language, play, and socialization
- Decrease challenging behaviors that interfere with learning and daily functioning
- Reduce or eliminate ritualistic or self-injurious behaviors
- Increase attention span
- Increase independence and improve adaptive skills
Studies have shown that ABA techniques are a proven treatment and the method of choice for treating individuals with Autism Spectrum Disorder (ASD) at any level. Even if the child does not achieve a “best outcome” result of normal functioning levels in all areas, nearly all children with autism benefit from intensive ABA programs.
Autism is the most common condition of the Autism Spectrum Disorders (ASDs), a category of neurological disorders marked by noticeable impairment in areas of development. It is typically identified within the first three years of a child's life, and is characterized by:
- Difficulties with social interactions
- Repetitive behaviors
- Verbal and nonverbal communication problems
- Obsessive or severely limited activities and interests
- Asperger's Syndrome, a milder form of autism, is characterized by children who display autistic social behaviors but have advanced language skills.*Actual services provided vary by office. Please contact your local office to determine the services provided.
Allied Health Staffing Areas
- Surgical Technologist
- Sterile Processing Technicians
- Physical and Occupational Therapists
- Social Workers and Counselors
- Medical Assistants
- Respiratory Therapists
- Pharmacists and Pharmacy Technicians
- Administrative Assistants
- Executive Assistants
- Front Desk/Receptionists
- Customer Service Representatives
- Call Center Personnel
- Medical Office Assistants
- Financial Analysts
Facilities We Serve
We have the flexibility and resources to work with any type of healthcare organization. Our most common customers include, but are not limited to:
- Outpatient Clinics
- Surgery Centers
- Physical Groups
- Managed Care Organizations
- Assisted/Skilled Nursing Facilities
The key to our quality and longevity of service is our thorough pre-employment screening process. Candidates must demonstrate competency in several tests and be cleared via a multi-level background check.
Each local office is within a short proximity of any client we currently serve. We are only a short commute away and able to meet in person. This allows us to truly understand our clients’ wants and needs, providing the best service possible through increased accessibility and collaboration with our clients.
Strength in Numbers
Our resources include 800 healthcare recruiters nationwide available at all times through more than 150 offices and three strategic recruitment hubs. We will efficiently select your next employees from our carefully curated database of more than 65,000 caregivers and staff.
Since 1988 in response to a national nursing shortage, we have connected the nation’s top talent to a variety of healthcare partners. We specialize in creating meaningful career opportunities for medical professionals. We are passionate about connecting people to the work they love while filling critical staffing needs so that patients don’t go without care.
Healthcare Staffing Solutions
- Travel Services
- Workforce Management
- Non-Physician Practitioners
- Allied Health
- Revenue Cycle/Health Information Management
- Permanent placement
- Short-term local and travel contracts
- Long-term local and travel contract
- PRN (per diem)
Range of Specialties and Settings
- Long-term care
- Critical care
- Occupational health
- Ambulatory care and more!
Point of Entry (POE) Health Screenings
Keep your employees safe with point-of-entry health & temperature checks
Whether you are preparing to re-open or operating as an essential business, let us help keep your workforce safe during the COVID-19 pandemic. With over 30 years of experience in healthcare staffing, we are ready to support all businesses, large or small, set up an effective Point of Entry (POE) screening program today.
5 Key Benefits of our Point of Entry (POE) temperature check program include:
- Put the health and safety of your employees first. A series of pre-screen health questions will be made available for the employee to complete before an employee even enters the temperature screen area.
- We know healthcare. With our extensive database of healthcare professionals backed by a strong clinical infrastructure, we are better prepared to partner with you in your healthcare crisis response.
- Set-up is easier when you partner with us. Take some of the burden off your own team during an already-stressful time.
- Get access to daily screening data, including a post-shift review and PPE assessments.
- Our program is scalable. We can work to meet your safety and business needs.
Learn more about our POE Health and Temperature Checks here.
OverviewAs a nationwide provider of educational services, we have been making a difference in the lives of our students and school partners for over 20 years. We offer a wide range of related services including behavioral care (ABA), mental health, therapies, nursing and other professional services. Our commitment to communication, collaboration and personalized programming has made us a respected resource in the educational services industry.
What We Offer
- Consultative approach utilized to understand your unique staffing challenges
- Flexible billing options based on your budgetary needs
Extensive recruitment resources
- Local and national recruitment teams focused solely on school staffing
- Database of over 65,000 Special Education and Related Services professionals
- Proudly serving nearly 2,100 school clients
- Collaborative leadership team with over 100 years of combined experience in the educational services industry
Our wide variety of school-specific personnel includes:
- Administrative Staff
- Behavioral Interventionists
- Bilingual Staff
- Board Certified Behavior Analysts
- Case Managers
- General and Special Education Teachers
- Hearing and Vision Specialists
- Nurse Educators
- Nurses (RN, LPN, LVN, CSN, CNA)
- Occupational and Physical Therapists
- Orientation and Mobility Specialists
- School Psychologists
- Sign Language Interpreters
- Social Workers
- Speech Language Pathologists
- Teacher’s Aides
Department of Developmental Services
Department of Developmental Services Website
Department of Developmental Services Phone number: 916-654-1987